terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2014

Late you

I like you. I like your grumpy face when I annoy you. I like your laughter when I make a funny remark. I love it how your eyes shut when you smile. I wouldn't live without you telling me how stupid I am sometimes. I adore your critiques and your way of never settling down. I even like it when you cry. You cry because you want a meaning for everything you do in life. I like it because I know you will find it. I like everything about you, even everything I hate. I'd rather share a silence with you than have it by myself. You're here with me when I have a nightmare. So now I even like my nightmares. I have you on my mind when you are around. I have you on my soul when I don't have you on my mind. There are so many things I want to say to you but the words never come up. I don't even think they exist. "I love you". Normal people would say this. I like it how your heart must have raced as soon as you read "I love you". I like so much in you, that love is not the word. Love is not enough. Love will never be enough. I late you.

Sem comentários: