segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2014

And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite...

Sometimes I wish I could freeze a moment in time. Save it in the safest of places to be visited anytime I'd like. I'd visit your eyes, visit your skin, visit a kiss, visit our talks, visit sadness and happiness. Life is a rollercoaster of emotions. The best of emotions will only sustain when one is able to overcome all problems that may arise with time. So let me take a mental picture of you right now: it seems I have done everything wrong and could not have let you down more than I did. I also want to freeze this moment. For some reason you are still as perfect when you are bitter as when you are sweet. I cherish every waking moment I spend with you. Even every sleeping moment when you are around. I don't like to see you cry because I might drown in your tears... but in contradiction I don't mind drowning in your smile, as I do. I hate apologizing because I demand perfection. And being perfect leaves no room for apologies. It's the favourite word of the weak and I don't want to use it with you. Perfection requires perfection. I'd never miss you if I could freeze a moment in time. I miss your smile already even knowing I will see it soon, and drown myself in the happiness your presence brings. Always. And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite... Tomás Roda

Sem comentários: