domingo, 20 de abril de 2014

All that I know

I don't know if I smile more now or if I enjoy life more intensely than I used to. All that I know is I understand myself better. I'm now aware of my limits. Limits of effort and the limits of joy. Looking back I don't think I am a better person today than I used to be. But you make me want to be the best person possible. You are better than me in so many ways that I feel better myself. It is an enormous cliche to say I would do everything for you or that I wouldn't be able to live without you. I just know I do more for you than I would do for me. I just know I don't need to think about a life without you because that will not happen. Not ever. We are one. And a soul can't be broken in half. All that I know is I know nothing and in you I find everything I've always wanted to know. Tomas Roda

Sem comentários: